Related recommended readings:
Accessing the Bookmarks Settings
Under the Venue Editor:
- In the Settings Panel on the left, under Widgets, click on LiveBar.
- Under LiveBar, click on Bookmarks.
The title is the text that appears at the top of the livebar panel when it's open.
The label is the text which appears under the icon in the livebar.
The items that you allow bookmark in your events
- Attendees: This will allow the participants to save their prospects in the Participants List.
- Sponsors: This will allow the participants to bookmark the sponsors/exhibitors that they are interested in.
- Sessions: This will allow the participants to bookmark the conference sessions that they wish to attend.
- Resources: This will allow the participants to save/add to cart the materials that they come across; i.e.: PDF, Links, Images
In a virtual exhibition, sometimes, it is named Virtual Suitcase.
Below is a diagram showing where the settings are applied in the livebar and livebar panel.