- Accessing the Participants Settings
- Show Offline
- Enable Bookmark
- Show Participants Count
This document explains the settings of the Participants feature under the LiveBar, in the Venue Editor.
Accessing the Participants Settings
Under the Venue Editor:
- In the Settings Panel on the left, under Widgets, click on LiveBar.
- Under LiveBar, click on Participants.
The title is the text that appears at the top of the livebar panel when it's open.
The label is the text which appears under the icon in the livebar.
The filter is to set the criteria for the participant list that you wish to see on this livepage.
- Field: The column header inside People Module
- Operator: The condition applies on the field - Include, Not Include
- Value: The data in the column selected in the Field. To use a comma to separate the multiple values.
By default, only online participants will be listed in the Participants List. The feature is to allow displaying offline participants. Filter needs to be populated for this to work.
The width allows you to specify the width of the livebar panel when it opens. The default value is 300 px.
This will allow your participants to bookmark other participants for further engagement.
To show or hide the participant's profiles
- Details: Make the participant's profile (Name, Job Title, Company) visible or not visible.
- Enable Bookmark: To allow bookmark of the profile or not.
Show Participants Count
To show the total participants in the list.
Below is a diagram showing where the settings are applied in the livebar and livebar panel.